This article is about the ways to make bath bombs. Here, we are going to discuss some of the best ways that will help you make bath bombs easily at home. If you love bath bombs but can’t go for them because of its high price then you need not worry at all. In this article, we will tell you some of the best methods to make bath bombs easily at home. Keep reading to make bath bombs at home.
Ways to Make Bath Bombs:
Here are some of the easy ways that will help you make bath bombs easily at home. Different ways to make bath bombs are:
1.) Make Bath Bombs in a Simple Way
To make a simple bath bomb, you must have of these ingredients around – powdered citric acid, cornstarch, baking soda, Epsom salt food coloring and essential oils. What you have to do is:
- Take a bowl and add half cup of powdered citric acid to it.
- Now add a cup of baking soda to it.
- Mix the two ingredients well.
- Add some Epsom salt to it.
- Add some water or oil to it. Make sure that you add enough to make dough. Do not add too much water as once it becomes fizzy, you will have to start everything over again.
- Blend the mixture one.
- When the mixture has been blended enough to be molded with your hands add some color and scents to it. You can add various colors and scents of your choice.
- Take a mold that has round edges.
- Add your prepared dough to it and press it firmly. Make sure that no cracks are formed. For the purpose, you need to apply a lot of pressure.
- Keep the mold in dry and cool place. Make sure that they are away from the moisture.
- Leave it for 24 hours.
- You bath bombs will be ready after 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, when they are no longer damp to touch, remove the bombs and keep in a dry air-tight container. Make sure that no moisture touch the bomb. Moisture fill make the bomb fizzy before use. Use the when for your bath.
2.) Make Bath Bombs with Milk
You can also prepare your own milky bath bomb. What you have to do is:
- Take bowl and add a cup of baking soda to it.
- Also add one-fourth cup of milk to it.
- Add one of cup powdered citric acid and half cup of cornstarch.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now pour two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of cocoa butter. Keep stirring while you add these ingredients.
- Add equal amount of witch hazel and lukewarm water to make dough. You should be very careful while preparing the dough. You should not increase the quantity of water.
- Add different color and scents if your choice. Use the food coloring for the purpose.
- Also add six to ten drops of essential oils to it and make dough.
- When the dough is ready, put it in the molds to give it a shape.
- Keep the molds in a cool and dry place for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the bombs.
- Store the bombs in an air-tight container and use them when you want.
2.) Make Bath Bombs with Flower and Herbs
You can also prepare bath bombs using flowers and herbs. Follow the steps given below for the purpose:
- Take a bowl and add 50 grams of citric acid and 100 grams of bicarbonate of soda or baking soda to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and make will with your fingers in the middle of the bowl.
- Add five drops of essential oils to the bowl.
- Add food coloring, dried herbs and petals to it.
- You can also add cosmetic glitter if you want.
- Add ten drops of water, with the help of spritzer bottle, to it.
- Now mix all the ingredients well and put them in the holes of ice trays.
- Leave them overnight.
- Next day, store them in air-tight jar.
4.) Make Soft Bath Bombs
You can also prepare very soft bath bombs using different ingredients. What you have to do is:
- Take a bowl and eight ounces of powdered cornstarch and four ounces of powdered baking soda to it.
- Also add four ounces of powdered citric acid to it.
- Mix the ingredients well with your hand.
- Pour three tablespoons of almond oil and three tablespoons of coconut oil to it.
- You can also add six-two drops of essential oils to it/
- Also add food coloring and mix well.
- When the dough-like substance is formed put it into the molds.
- Leave it for 24 hours and allow it to dry.
- After twenty hours, store it in air-tight container.